10909 MARCOTT DRIVE

PARKER, COLORADO 80134

EXCELLENT PARKER HOME

10909 MARCOTT DRIVE, PARKER CO

5 bedrooms + Office  |  4 bathrooms  |  3,551 square feet  |  3 car garage

$519,900

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME! BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS, AND IDEAL LOCATION!…ENJOY MAIN LEVEL LIVING WITH A BEDROOM & CONVENIENT ¾ BATH, AS WELL AS A LARGE, BRIGHT, AND UPDATED KITCHEN THAT FLOWS SEAMLESSLY WITH THE FORMAL DINING ROOM & TWO LARGE LIVING ROOMS. COOKING IS MADE EASY WITH PLENTY OF KITCHEN COUNTER & CABINET SPACE, EAT-IN KITCHEN SPACE, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES AND ENTERTAIN GUESTS WITH A WELL-PLACED BAR. COZY UP TO THE FIREPLACE IN THE LIVING ROOM. ALSO TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF IN THE MUD ROOM AS YOU ENTER FROM THE 3 CAR GARAGE…. UPSTAIRS THE MASTER BEDROOM BOASTS VAULTED CEILINGS, A BATHROOM EN-SUITE, AND WALK-IN CLOSET, ALSO ENJOY A QUIET OFFICE SPACE AND TWO MORE LARGE BEDROOMS, ONE WITH A WALK-IN-CLOSET, AND ANOTHER FULL BATHROOM…. THE FINISHED BASEMENT HAS A LARGE LIVING AREA, A BEDROOM, ¾ BATHROOM, AND A STUNNING LAUNDRY ROOM…. WATCH SUN SETS FROM THE BACKYARD ON THE DECK IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING AND ENJOY ROOM TO RUN AROUND IN THE SPACIOUS WELL LANDSCAPED YARD…. LOCATED IN THE DESIRABLE CLARKE FARMS COMMUNITY WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF CLUBHOUSE, POOL, PARKS (1-BLOCK), DESIRABLE SCHOOLS, AND LOCATED JUST A QUICK 5 MINUTE DRIVE FROM I-25 AND DOWNTOWN PARKER….. THIS HOME WONT LAST LONG!!! SCHEDULE A SHOWING TODAY!

SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWING OF THIS EXCELLENT HOME

720.545.9001

VIRTUAL SHOWING

CLOSE BY

COMMUNITY PARK & POOL

Less than 1 block to the community park

DOWNTOWN PARKER

Just over a mile to food, entertainment & shopping

HESS RESERVOIR

5 Minute drive to the New Reservoir with hiking & trails

HIGHLY DESIREABLE DOUGLAS CO SCHOOLS

Parker’s schools are some of the best in the district

LIGHTRAIL STATION

4 miles to the lightrail station makes any commute easy

PARK MEADOWS MALL

15 minute drive to the Award Winning Shopping Mall

SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWING OF THIS EXCELLENT HOME

720.545.9001

REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR A PRIVATE SHOWING

[]
CORY & BRANDI WILKS

720.545.9001  |  720.545.9002

Contact info

Cory@WilksRealEstate.com

Brandi@WilksRealEstate.com

http://WilksRealEstate.com

Facebook.com/WilksRealEstate
Instagram.com/WilksRealEstate

OUR PROVEN RESULTS

Wilks Real Estate by
Cory & Brandi  WILKS

3X

We close 3 times more houses than the average Colorado Real Estate agent.

 learn more

99.98%

Our houses SOLD for an average of 99.98% of the asking price. The other 0.02% SOLD for over asking price.

 learn more

9DOM

Our houses are under contract within 9 days on average of being listed on the MLS. Several of our houses are under contract within 24 hours.

 learn more

5 STARS

We receive 5 star reviews from every client we work with. We strive to offer superior service to everyone we meet.

 learn more
CONTACT US

Cory & Brandi Wilks
Parker, Colorado 80134
720.545.9001 Direct
WilksRealEstate.com
Cory@WilksRealEstate.com

REAL ESTATE

Wilks Real Estate is owned by
Synergy Real Estate Team, Inc.


CO Lic. # EC100038194